Adobe Substance 3D Modeler
Adobe Substance 3D Modeler Overview
Modeler is a 3D modeling and sculpting application that helps you create across both desktop and VR.Modeler aims to make working in 3D as intuitive as working with clay in real life. To help achieve this, with Modeler you don’t have to worry about tweaking vertexes or managing UVs, instead you can focus on the creative process.
Features of Adobe Substance 3D Modeler
- Modeler is a 3D modeling and sculpting application that helps you create across both desktop and VR.
Modeler aims to make working in 3D as intuitive as working with clay in real life. To help achieve this, with Modeler you don’t have to worry about tweaking vertexes or managing UVs, instead you can focus on the creative process.
- Liberate 3D modeling from technical constraints.
With an intuitive design, Modeler frees you from the technical constraints of traditional 3D modeling. Focus purely on the creative process and create simple 3D models or complex, fully conceived 3D scenes.
- From concepting in 3D to sculpting an entire scene.
Modeler is a flexible tool for creating concept art, sketching and prototyping, blocking out game levels, crafting detailed characters or props, or sculpting an entire scene. All in one app.
- Switch seamlessly between desktop and VR.
The powerful tools in Modeler work seamlessly across both desktop and VR. Create with the hardware that empowers you best at each step of your creative workflow.
- The features in Substance 3D Modeler let you interact naturally with your art.
- Multisurface support
Modeler allows you to switch at any time between VR and desktop, depending on the needs of your project, the task at hand, or your own preferred style of working.
- Symmetry and repetition tools
Harness powerful symmetry and repetition capabilities to quickly assemble complex structures and craft with incredible detail.
- Hard-surface sculpting
Create clear and decisive forms with a range of parametric primitive shapes, and easily add and cut them into more complex models.
System Requirements for Adobe Substance 3D Modeler
RAM: 4 GB
Processor: Intel Core i5 AMD Ryzen 5
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit Version 1909 and Up
Space Required: 3 GB
- Added continuous warp (snake hook).
- With the Warp tool equipped, turn off Single mode. Warp will be applied continuously along your stroke.
- Buildup tool improvements:
- Buildup now defaults to free placement in VR.
- Buildup tool textures now use triplanar mapping, helping to avoid artifacts.
- Buildup tool with free placement now takes brush rotation into account.
- Improved progress bar behavior for retopology on export.
- Improved selection behavior after importing or pasting an object.
- Improved copy/paste when working with objects with materials. Materials are now included in copy and paste, so you can copy materials between two open scenes, or recover deleted materials by pasting an object with that material.
- Importing a scene now also imports the materials from that scene.
- Added checkboxes to the UI system. These can now be used as future interface elements.
- Updated some strings and localizations.
- Fixed a potential memory leak.
- Fixed an issue with mesh imports causing an error.
- 16 bit alphas now work correctly with the Buildup tool.
- Removed a broken link.
- Fixed an Inflate tool crash.
- Fixed some clipboard behavior when copying multiple objects that have been affected by the undo/redo stack.
- The clipboard no longer gets wiped after pasting.
- Fixed a bug in the Warp tool that impacted bounding box size. The fix also slightly speeds up Elastic warp.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Warp tool to create holes in clay.