Axialis IconWorkshop Professional Edition
Axialis IconWorkshop is a professional icon authoring tool which runs under Windows and lets you easily create hi-quality icons for all available platforms & devices.
Features of IconWorkshop
- One Tool for All your Icon Authoring Needs
As a developer you’ll be able to easily create professional icons for your applications on all major operating systems, including
- Windows Icons – ICO file format for all version up to 768×768 for Windows 10
- MacOS Icons – ICNS, RSC, BIN file formats for all version up to 1024×1024 for OSX 10.11 El Capitan
- Unix/Linux – PNG file format with alpha channel for all versions
- Android OS – PNG file format with alpha channel for all UI elements (different sizes)
- iPhone OS – PNG file format with alpha channel for all UI elements (different sizes)
- Windows Phone – PNG, BMP file formats with alpha channel for all UI elements (different sizes)
- Highly-Productive Interface
The whole IconWorkshop interface was designed to increase your productivity
- Fully Integrated Workspace – All the tools are easily accessible on screen. The application fully supports mouse drag & drop allowing intuitive operations.
- Built-in Librarian – A powerful Librarian was included in the interface to let you manage your icon collections with ease. Always visible on screen, it fully supports drag & drop operations and more.
- Powerful File Explorer – A built-in file explorer permits browsing your disks and find files including images and all files containing icons.
- Batch Operations – Sometimes you have a large number of icons to process. IconWorkshop includes several batch processing features to create icons from images, convert image formats, normalize image sizes and more.
- Professional Icon Creation for Everyone
IconWorkshop was designed with one idea in mind: “Allow everyone to create hi-quality icons, even without drawing skills”. In addition to a classic multi-resolution image editor that you find in all icon authoring applications, several tools have been added to IconWorkshop to help you creating professional icons in a snap
- Icon Creation from Images: This feature permits creating an icon with its various image formats in just one click!
- Image Objects – This exclusive feature permits creating professional-looking icons in minutes using a few mouse drag & drops. A large quantity of basic image objects are provided in a library. By associating them together you create your own custom icons. That’s easy, fun and powerful!
- Compatibility with Development Industry Standards
If you work with Adobe products, you’ll enjoy IconWorkshop plug-ins for Illustrator® and Photoshop®. Once installed, the plug-ins will let you transfer images directly from your Adobe application to IconWorkshop without saving a temporary file.
- Many Photoshop Templates are also provided to create your icons in several resolutions in Photoshop and export them all in IconWorkshop in one simple operation. With templates your icons are created in one click.
- Axialis IconWorkshop includes a handy feature which permits working faster with Microsoft Visual Studio®. The principle of this add-in is to create a bridge between the VS IDE and IconWorkshop. The add-in permits to easily edit in IconWorkshop an icon included in a solution. This add-in greatly increase your productivity with Visual Studio.
System Requirements for IconWorkshop
RAM: 2 GB
Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 & Windows 11
Space Required: 100 MB
Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version