Blocs for Mac
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
Features of Blocs
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
System Requirements for Blocs
RAM: 2 GB
Operating System: macOS 10.15 or later
Space Required: 150 MB
New & Improved
- Improved insert controls when using Blocs with low padding.
- Improved deleting last row and column UX.
- Added support to fit canvas in available space when resizing layer tree.
- Fixed issue that caused duplicate custom Bric template resources.
- Fixed issue that could cause the layer tree to skip and miss out some content on the page.
- Fixed issue that caused URLs to have unwanted http:// prefix added in very specific circumstances.
- Fixed issue with light box keyboard navigation controls.
- Fixed various Bric Builder interface issues.
- Fixed issue with page description field not automatically removing unsupported characters such as line returns.
- Fixed undo issue with horizontal scroll inspector checkbox controls.
- Fixed issue with only the first dash in an image name being replaced when auto-populating the alt tag attribute.
- Fixed issue that caused Blocs to crash if trying to edit an image with a comma in the file name.
- Fixed issue that prevents rename asset to work correctly, if name contains a apostrophe.
- Fixed issue with global swatches not being set correctly in horizontal scroll controls.
- Fixed inconsistency with Div Container labels.
- Fixed issue with Code Editor that could cause unwanted code in header section.
- Fixed issue that caused find unused assets from working correctly.
- Fixed issue that caused layer tree to break if carousel exists in a Bloc.
- Fixed preview mode zoom issue on MacOS Sonoma.
- Fixed various issues with accordion data attributes not being correctly updated when changing active open pane.
- Fixed php preview not loading on first attempt.
- Fixed various issues with sharing PHP server over AirDrop.
- Fixed issue with canvas alignment after previewing, when the layer tree is not default width.
- Fixed issue that caused canvas cropping when starting Blocs with a layer tree that is wider than the default width.
- Fixed some typos.