DxO PhotoLab Elite
7.4.0 Build 151
DxO PhotoLab Elite Overview
DxO PhotoLab 7 – the most advanced, end-to-end, RAW photo editing software.
Produce RAW and JPEG images with the best image quality, effortlessly: DxO PhotoLab provides a complete set of smart assisted corrections that you can manually fine-tune at any time. Take control on every aspect of your photos: effectively remove noise, get rid of light constraints, recover color details, apply sophisticated optical corrections, and enhance details.
Features of DxO PhotoLab Elite
- Unparalleled image quality
DxO’s unique DeepPRIME denoising and exceptional color science raise the bar for RAW processing.
- Legendary optical corrections
Market-leading corrections built on 20 years of research, giving you sharper images, free of imperfections.
- Innovative creative tools
Master color and tone with powerful, creative editing tools that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Intuitive local adjustments
With DxO’s exclusive U Point™ technology you can make targeted edits without tricky masks.
- Powerful photo management
Search and sort your photos with simple, effective tags, keywords, and project hierarchies.
System Requirements of DxO PhotoLab Elite
RAM: 8 GB
Processor: Intel® Core™ or AMD Ryzen™ with 4 cores
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 10 version 20H2 or 11 (64-bit)
Space Required: 4 GB
New supported cameras
- Hasselblad 907X & CFVII 50 C
- Leica M10-P ASC
- Leica M11-P
- Fixed the issue where the Processing status could be invalidated when upgrading White Balance for a RAW
- Fixed the issue where additional history items were created when dragging the sliders.
- It is now possible to select a tool by clicking on the corresponding layer.
- The collapsed FilmStrip is now visible upon undocking.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements