4.12.0 Build 270
DxO ViewPoint Overview
DxO ViewPoint 4 gives you complete control over lines, angles, and shapes. Adjust perspectives, fix distortions, warp specific areas, and correct wide-angle stretching for perfect images.
Features of DxO ViewPoint
- Get the perfect angle, every time
DxO ViewPoint 4 can be used as a standalone application, as a tool palette within DxO PhotoLab, and as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop®, Lightroom Classic®, and Photoshop Elements®.
- ReShape: A warping tool that delivers magic
In some shots, details matter more than others. Thanks to DxO ViewPoint 4’s innovative new ReShape tool, fixing imperfections has never been easier.
- Choose a Distortion Grid that fits the image, then simply drag points to correct individual elements within the frame. You’ll quickly bring the world under your control.
- Defeat distortions in an instant
Lenses aren’t perfect, but DxO ViewPoint 4 makes them better. In fact, even cheap optics can look pro once they’re processed with our award-winning optical correction tools.
- Draw on DxO’s renowned lens correction technology and fix barrel, pincushion and fish-eye distortion with a single click.
- Get the right balance
When balance is key, you can achieve perfect poise with DxO ViewPoint’s powerful perspective tools. Choose from four methods to get exactly the results you need, no matter what the subject.
- All of the drama, none of the distortion
Wide-angle lenses are vital for tight spaces, getting close to subjects, and showing the dramatic scale scene. But that doesn’t come for free. A wide-angle will also stretch and distort anything close to the edge of the frame.
- DxO ViewPoint’s Volume Deformation tool can return a subject’s natural proportions in just a few clicks.
- Flip and rotate your images with ease
Mirror your images through a vertical or horizontal axis in just a single click, and rotate your image to find the right composition.
- Find your level the easy way
Landscape and architectural shots need a straight horizon. Anything else won’t do.
System Requirements for DxO ViewPoint
RAM: 2 GB
CPU: Any CPU supporting SSE 4.1
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 10 version 20H2 or higher (64-bit, and still supported by Microsoft®)
Space Required: 4 GB available disk space
Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version