SoftMaker Office Professional 2024 Rev
SoftMaker Office Professional Overview
Create impressive documents, calculations and presentations effortlessly. Let your documents speak for themselves: Thanks to its intuitive way of use, its huge feature set and outstanding performance, you’ll get first-class results fast with SoftMaker Office 2024.
Features of SoftMaker Office Professional
- NEW: SoftMaker Office now uses the Microsoft Office formats DOCX, XLSX and PPTX natively, obviating the need to convert documents for colleagues or business partners.
- Create PDF files directly out of every application
- NEW: 32-bit and 64-bit versions in the same package
- Support for high-resolution 4K screens
- NEW: Empty the file history with a single mouse click
- Version management that keeps a freely selectable number of versions of each file and enables you to revert to any previous version
- Can be installed to a USB flash drive so that it can be used on any PC without installation.
- User interface
- NEW: You can use SoftMaker Office either with modern ribbons or with classic menus and toolbars.
- NEW: Dozens of new dropdown controls with palettes of options, making document creation much easier (available with ribbons as well as in classic mode)
- NEW: Ribbons are customizable.
- NEW: “Quick-access toolbar” for frequently used commands
- Switch to “dark mode” to reduce eyestrain
- NEW: Touchscreen mode with larger icons and more generous spacing
- NEW: Open documents either in tabs or in separate windows – just like in a web browser
- NEW: Drag document tabs to the desktop to “undock” them to a separate window, or drag them to the tab bar to convert them to a document tab again.
- NEW: Rearrange document tabs using drag & drop
- NEW: Pin documents and templates in the file and template history for quick access to often-needed files
System Requirements for SoftMaker Office Professional
RAM: 2 GB
Operating System: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 and Windows Server as of 2008 R2.
Space Required: 1 GB