Start11 - the industry's most advanced start menu. Start11 solves Windows 11's worst Start menu and taskbar sins.
Report this app
Stardock Start11 Overview
Start11 – the industry’s most advanced start menu. Start11 solves Windows 11’s worst Start menu and taskbar sins.
Features of Stardock Start11
- Make your Start menu a personalized experience.
Choose from several styles from Windows 7 to 11, or our modern adaptation of classic styles.
- Personalized to your preferences
Customize your Start menu by adding or removing sections, changing the icon, and moving it to the left or keep it centered.
- Customizable from top to bottom
Easily change the colors, transparency, spacing, alignment and more.
- Enhance your productivity with unique features.
Bring back features from previous versions of Windows and enable new functionality.
- Restore classic functionality
Ungroup your windows and restore the context menu to the taskbar in Windows 11.
- Add new functionality
Add links to local and network drives, individual folders, the recycle bin, and more.
- Take complete control of your search experience.
Improve your search experience with minimal distractions and better results.
- Customize your search experience
With a customized search experience, your most frequently used content appears higher in the results.
- Advanced Index Functionality
When paired with the Edge browser, open tabs will also appear in your search contents.
System Requirements for Stardock Start11
RAM: 2 GB
Operating System: Windows 10 and 11
Space Required: 150 MB
- Support added for swiping up from the bottom of a tablet screen to open the start menu
- Resolved open file location not working on Steam shortcuts
- Make all programs list scroll to the top when using search on it to stop things being offscreen on occasion
- Further autohide adjustments
- Resolved issue with not being able to use Win11 style folders with the Win10 menu
- Prevented refresh of recent docs whilst subfolders are open
- Win11 style folder animations speeded up slightly
- Resolved issue causing folder animations to run slower than they should on lower-end hardware
- Resolved memory leak in Explorer on Windows 11
- Added Pin to Start option for menu mode all programs with Win7/Modern style menus
- Resolved issue with pinned items set to show on all monitors
- Small tweaks to autohide mode to see if it helps with it not working right when no windows are open at all
- Resolved notification center appearing in the wrong place on Win11 in certain circumstances
- Resolved custom tile PNG loading corrupting the alpha channel
- Made right-click open animations 20% quicker
- Resolved autohide + center mode on Win11 having screen dirt sometimes