Teorex PhotoStitcher Overview
PhotoStitcher will automatically combine overlapping photos to produce perfect panoramic image. Go to our Tutorials page and see for yourself how easy it is for anyone to do with just a few simple steps.
Does creating a perfect panorama require professional skills and a high-end camera? Not, necessarily. With PhotoStitcher you can stitch multiple photos into a picturesque panoramic image. The program smoothly combines photos of different resolutions, different shooting angles and even different perspectives into one perfectly aligned panorama depicting breath-taking landscapes, monumental churches or skyscraping mountains that are so hard to fit into one frame.
Features of Teorex PhotoStitcher
- Works with any arrangement of overlapping photos taken from a single location
- Crop the result with automatic cropping
- Simple and intuitive interface. Just select images and click “Stitch”
- Easy to get use & started
- Completely non-technical
System Requirements for Teorex PhotoStitcher
RAM: 512 MB
Operating System: Windows 8 or later
Space Required: 30 MB
- Improved stitching algorithms
- Lots of minor improvements and bugs fixes
- Added Apple M1 CPU native support