Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
Features of Things
- The big picture. A Leopard-style source list lets you easily focus without ever switching view modes or wrapping your head around filter criteria.
- A magical tag bar automatically appears when needed and adapts to the currently displayed list. It lets you drill down even the longest list of To-Dos. Hierarchical tags? We got you covered!
- Teamwork. Things offers convenient collaboration features. Easily delegate tasks to members of your team. (This is work in progress.)
- No columns! Whether it’s multiple tags, dates or notes, To-Do items display their information on an as needed basis. No more space wasted by empty or irrelevant column cells!
- Out of your head, out of your way. A quick entry HUD lets you enter any idea the moment it hits you. Never let the thought of an unfinished business distract you again.
- Yours forever. We won’t lock you in.
System Requirements for Things
RAM: 2 GB
Operating System: macOS 10.13 or later
Space Required: 100 MB
- Improved the layout of the Tags window when the app's Text Size is set to larger sizes.
- Fixed an issue with the preselection of the current date in the Deadline popover.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent shadows from appearing behind some dialogs while in Dark Mode.
- Fixed the line wrapping for the banner that announces new features.